Set up and management of your WELL121 Coach app
Log in and app synchronisation
- Follow the link in the registration email.
- Download the WELL121 App
- Select “I’m New”
- Enter your details into the boxes available – write down your password.
- If you are asked to join an organisation (not applicable if you did step 1) enter This will add you to the coaches group and you will receive a message from your coach.
- Select “yes” when it asks you if you wish to receive notifications. This will notify you when you have coach message.
- You can sync WELL121 with a number of apps and devices such as Strava, Fitbit and Garmin
- On set up simply choose the app that you use from our list
- If you have an Apple device you can sync with the Apple health app – select the things that you wish to sync with and they will be automatically be uploaded to WELL121.
- Please note that you must enable your app to sync with WELL121 or your data will not be automatically synced. You can do this in your phone settings under Privacy.
- If you don’t use any apps consider using one or simply set up trackers so that you can enter data manually.
- If you want to sync with an app after set up- click on profile and click on “connected apps”. Then choose from the list
Setting up your personal profile
- Click on Profile and then the Edit function (top left)
- Edit your profile – enter, age, height, add a picture if you want ti
- Share your profile to friends via email, Facebook.
Contacting your coach
Click on the coach button – simply type your message and press send. You can also send a picture to your coach.
Using the Log function
From here you can:
- View a calendar and select a date to review your data from a specific day.
- Use the navigation arrows at the top to toggle from day to day to view your data.
- View all your data for today and add new data in. Simply click on the circular button and enter your data. From here you can also view a basic servings guide that will help you to enter the most accurate data possible.
This allows you to join clubs and groups of people from all over the world. For example you can join the cycling club- simply click on the club you want to join and press join at the top right of your screen. You can post questions and have discussions about the relevant topic here. There is also leader boards for you to view.