We have been challenging people for years…
It’s amazing what can be achieved when people are challenged & supported in a way that is right for them.
Challenging Your Organisation Has Significant Benefits
- Improved health & wellbeing
- Meet HR & occupational health targets
- Motivated colleagues
- Morale boost
- A connected workforce, working towards a common goal
- Improved engagement at work
- The introduction of friendly competition
- Remote solution – engage anyone, anytime, anywhere
Why Businesses Choose Wellbeing4business Ltd
- We have a track record spanning 15 years
- We identify organisational health risks to provide a smart solution
- We design bespoke wellbeing campaigns
- We offer flexibility. Pick your challenge, start date & duration
- FREE access to our Well 1-2-1 health tracking app
- All challenges are supported by a coach
One Platform For Everyone
We wanted to make it as simple as possible for each individual person to sign up and complete their challenge.
Download the FREE Well 1-2-1 app on IOS or Android, enter the custom invite ID and your’e ready to go.
The Well 1-2-1 app lets individuals track elements of their wellbeing relevant to the challenge and view behavioural trends. Connect with a coach, post in a social group to encourage each other and join a leaderboard.
First 100 employees free if you book before 01/07/2020
COVID-19 Challenge Package
Two month challenge package designed to engage anyone, anywhere at anytime, making it easy for both on-site and remote workers to improve physical and mental health.
Month 1 – Work together towards a common goal with a company wide wellbeing challenge, ‘Well At Home’.
Month 2 – Each employee is given the chance to improve an aspect of wellbeing that is important to them, by making a ‘Personal Pledge’.
Ready to Step Up Your
Workplace Wellbeing Program?
Each year, thousands of employees around the UK challenge themselves to make simple changes to their lifestyle.
National Wellbeing Challenges
Be part of something bigger, join organisations across the UK and work together to improve one key aspect of wellbeing.
- Quick & easy to set-up
- Fixed dates
- An option to raise money for charity
Take a look at our next National Challenge “30:30” starting on 01/07/2020.
Flexible Wellbeing Challenges
Choose a challenge from our list of challenges, select your start date and customise communication materials by using your organisation’s colours.
SPECIAL OFFER: 10% discount on selected additional services
Bespoke Wellbeing Challenges
Create your ideal challenge. Design & name your challenge, personalise the branding and add group coaching.
Maximise the benefits of your challenge by adding further services, creating a comprehensive campaign.
- Health risk assessment (HRA)
- Group coaching
- Health checks
- Launch event – e.g. smoothie bike challenge
Create a challenge campaign that everyone can get involved in.
SPECIAL OFFER: Exclusive pricing on future challenges & 20% discount on additional services.