Wellbeing challenges improve wellbeing, morale and teamwork.
Wellbeing challenges bring strategies to life!
Wellbeing challenges engage employees in a low cost, web-driven approach, by creating team challenges to tackle health and wellbeing issues and engage everyone – regardless of whether they are interested in getting fitter or simply feeling better. Each wellbeing challenge lasts ass long as you wish (standard four weeks) and can be used to bring a wellbeing strategy to life or simply run a fun based event.
Participating individuals can track and compare their progress on the live leaderbboard. Schedule your challenges, send an invite, check out the league tables and give out prizes, it’s as easy as that!
Why run a challenge?
1) to engage a defined group of people in improving their wellbeing (average engagement 64%)
2) to improve a specific area of wellbeing (57% of participants felt more resilient after a resilience challenge)
3) to change behaviour (47% of all who took part achieved more than 10,000 steps every day of the activity challenge)
4) to promote services
5) to raise money for charity
6) to run a fun, competitive event and improve morale
Managing the challenge
Wellbeing4business can run the challenge on your behalf or we can licence the Well121 software platform to the organisation who run their own challenge through a team of in-house health professionals.
Choosing a challenge
We can run challenges that last any length – our recommended length is 28 days. We can choose any topic as long as the app can record daily activity. Choose from a wide variety of topics or build your own.
- Active minutes
- Weight Loss
- Healthy Eating
- 10,000 steps
- Set up, training and marketing
- Communication material
- Health tracking app
- Management reports
Additional options to consider
Add any of the following:
- Onsite or online health coaching
- Onsite health screening
Steps or minutes
Run a steps challenge or base it on active minutes.
Heathrow business centre did over 4 million steps in their first week!
Run a team or individual challenge
National Grid lost 365 stone and raised money for charity!
Focus on multiple topics at the same time under one title.
Dudley Building Society ran 5 different challenges over 8 weeks