Our wellbeing challenges are unique.
We provide live online coaching to support participants and offer a wide selection of challenges, flexible scheduling and bespoke service.
Whatever your need, we can build challenges to suite you:
- A school wanting to run a challenge for staff, parents or local community
- A group, charity, sports team, event organiser or association looking to fundraise
- A workplace interested in improving staff wellbeing
- A healthcare provider wanting to offer challenges to clients
- An individual wanting to achieve a personal goal
We specialise in building bespoke challenges to suite a wide variety of needs.
Choice, value and behaviour change
We offer nine core challenges to choose from and dozens of configuration options. We typically engage 20-30% of a target population and through our health tracking app and online coaching achieve remarkable improvements in wellbeing.
New - Build your own challenge campaign calendar
Choose a number of challenges per annum from either our themed options or standard challenges. Each challenge lasts for 30 days and includes marketing support and material E.g.
- February – Live WELL
- June – Weight loss
- October – Walktober
Track anything you want using our WELL121 App
Input daily health and wellbeing habits. Options include: Hydration, Nutrition, Activity, Sleep, Indulgences, Weight, Health metrics e.g. blood pressure and Supplements. These topics can be split further into many subcategories – for example the category of “activity” can be split into sub categories such as “bike” or “run” and many more.
Synchronise with Apple Health,wearable technology such as Fitbit and Garmin and over 100 more. Running and cycling applications such as Strava, Runkeeper and Daily Mile and many more ! Data is automatically uploaded from your wearable technology and fitness / health applications.
Live league tables and community functions
- App leaderboad – Participants can view their challenge leaderboard on the app.
- Live web page – Organisations can view leaderboards on a dedicated web page.
- Community chat – Participants can share experiences